Body Lift Surgery
A 360 lower body lift is a major cosmetic surgery procedure aimed at resolving multiple aesthetic concerns at the same time. The procedure is sought after by many women today and also some men who are struggling with unsightly loose skin in their lower body areas.
Apart from enhancing the physical appearance, a 360 lower body lift will also reduce your infection risk and chance of developing skin rashes because of excess skin hanging after a significant weight loss. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim provides 360 lower body lift surgery to patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, CA, and surrounding communities.
Following a major weight loss, after childbirth or simply due to aging effects, if you have developed loose skin folds and cellulite in lower body areas such as thighs, hips, buttocks, waist and flanks, you may consider 360 lower body lift plastic surgery.
Excess skin in these areas can be hard to correct with diet and exercise, and can become an aggravating issue for many patients. If you are bothered by this condition for aesthetic or skin care reasons, you could be a suitable candidate for 360 lower body lift.
Why Choose this Surgery?
You can expect the following three benefits from a 360 lower body lift:
- It will eliminate the loose skin and help sculpt the contours in your lower body, so you can achieve a more attractive and youthful figure.
- You can flaunt your body, wear the clothes of your choice, and not feel self-conscious about your legs, thighs, buttocks, hips, and tummy.
- You will obtain sustainable relief from the medical problems overhanging skin in the lower body can cause, such as infections, rashes, and painful chafing.
How is the Surgery Performed?
Here are the steps involved in a 360 lower body lift or a belt lipectomy surgery. Your surgeon may perform a variation depending on your unique anatomical and cosmetic goals.
- Following anesthesia, your surgeon will make a circumferential incision that extends around your torso. Through the incision, the surgeon will excise an apron of loose skin and excess fat and tighten and reposition the underlying tissue.
- The surgeon will pull the remainder skin in the thighs and buttocks upward so that the underlying tissue will become tighter and smoother.
- After your lower back and sides are addressed, your surgeon will focus on treating the front areas. The surgeon will perform an inner and outer thigh lift, which may or may not be combined with a tummy tuck. This will depend on your customized surgical plan.
- Once the surgery is completed, your surgeon will close the incisions in multiple layers and place temporary drain tubes. The underlying tissue will get support from the deep support sutures, which will help create new, youthful contours and shape.
Liposuction body contouring surgery is often combined with a 360 lower body lift to achieve more comprehensive and natural looking results. Discuss your best options with the surgeon when your custom surgery plan is formulated. Cosmetic surgeon Eugene Kim receives patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, CA, and nearby areas for 360 lower body lift surgery.
Contact the Office of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim
Click here see more plastic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Eugene Kim on patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, CA and surrounding areas or call 310-271-6996 to schedule a consultation.