Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica
Physical abnormalities are a fact of life for many people. Birth defects, tumors, and accidents can cause unusual or obvious physical differences that become the source of self-consciousness and embarrassment.
At E. Kim Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills, our team is committed to helping you escape the pain caused by a physical deformity. Our reconstructive surgery team has helped many men, women, and children restore a normal appearance with advanced reconstructive techniques.
Reconstructive Surgery Services Offered
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim performs a wide range of reconstructive surgery procedures, including:
- Ear Reconstruction – Dr. Kim uses time-tested and new techniques for ear reconstruction after injury, and other otoplasty procedures.
- Breast Reconstruction – After breast cancer, breast reconstruction is performed to restore the breast using implants, flaps and other techniques.
- Hand Surgery – Dr. Kim performs hand repair surgery to correct issues caused by congenital defects or a hand injury.
- Burn Care – Restoration of damaged tissue after a burn injury is a highly specialized area of reconstructive surgery. Dr. Kim and his team offer burn care that involves a variety of alternatives, including skin grafts.
- Skin Cancer – When skin tissue is removed due to the presence of cancerous cells, skin reconstruction is performed to help patients restore their prior healthy skin appearance.
- Wound Healing – Reconstructive surgery can be performed on wounds to encourage proper healing and reduce chances of scarring.
To learn more about the incredible possibilities of reconstructive plastic surgery, please contact us today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Eugene Kim serves patients in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Los Angeles, California.