Breast sagging is normal, and most women experience some degree of sagging (or “ptosis”) as they age. A breast lift is an effective procedure for correcting breast sagging, but the question of whether a breast lift is right for you is one that Dr. Eugene Kim can help you answer. Here are some questions that can help you make the decision whether to talk to Dr. Eugene Kim about a breast lift:
- Are you happy with the size, but not the shape of your breasts?
- Are your concerns primarily aesthetic, not associated with pain in the shoulders or back?
- Does breast sagging bother you on a daily basis?
- Does the appearance of your breasts make you feel prematurely old or especially unattractive?
- Do you have trouble finding clothes that make you feel confident due to the appearance of your breasts?
- Do you no longer feel comfortable getting undressed in front of your partner?
If you answer “yes” to all of these questions, then a breast lift may be the right procedure for you. If you answer “yes” to all but the first two questions, then you might consider a procedure that can also alter the size of your breasts, such as breast augmentation or breast reduction.
Click here see more plastic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Eugene Kim on patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica and surrounding areas or call 310-271-6996 to schedule a consultation.