You can attain a more youthful look with injectable wrinkle fillers at almost fraction of the cost. Most dermal fillers will fill lines, hollows, and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes. The results can last from 6 – 12 months.
Dermal filler injections have been helping men and women with their cosmetic goals for over 10 years now. Medical advances in recent years have led to better versions of this wrinkle reducing treatment. Newer dermal fillers offer longer-lasting results. Some are even semi-permanent in nature.
However, you need to be sure to choose the right healthcare professional or cosmetic surgeon to carry out the treatment. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim provides wrinkle reduction with dermal filler injectables to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Concerns Addressed by Wrinkle Fillers
Injectable wrinkle fillers can do the following in a fast and easy way:
- Fill facial creases, lines, and other hollows
- Act as volumizers for lifting cheeks and plumping temples, jawlines, and chins
- Fill out thinning lips
- Plump sagging hands
What are Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle Fillers?
Hyaluronic acid-based wrinkle fillers are the most popular category of dermal fillers. They work in different ways with varying outcomes. Side effects generally include swelling, redness and bruising at the location of the injection.
Results can vary from several months to up to two years. Repeated injection treatments, as per a few studies, may help in stimulating the body’s natural production of collagen. This will automatically help in reducing wrinkles and lines.
These are a few popular hyaluronic acid fillers:
- Juvederm Voluma XC
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Volbella XC
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
- Juvederm Vollure XC
- Belotero Balance
- Prevelle Silk
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane-Lyft with Lidocaine
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Refyne
Results of Wrinkle Fillers
Wrinkle dermal fillers are among the safest and most effective procedures in use today. There are several things you can do for better results:
- Never let price determine the med spa you choose. Wrinkle filler treatments that cost a lot less than standard procedures are likely making compromises on the product quality or treatment provider’s skill. You should not risk making a bargain with your face.
- Wrinkle filler treatments should be provided in a medical setting using sterile instruments. The medical environment doesn’t include treatments don’t at resorts, spas, hotels, and at home. This is true even if the treatment is being provided by a trained and experienced provider.
- You should never purchase injectable wrinkle fillers from sources outside of the doctor’s office. You should know the compound you are being injected with. You should ask the treatment provider if they are using an FDA approved wrinkle filler. You should also confirm whether the filler was purchased directly from the manufacturer. There have been reports of everything from baby oil to industrial-grade silicone being used. Don’t get the procedure done if a provider acts suspicious or refuses to provide you with this information.
- You can preserve the dermal filler by using a sunscreen daily. This can protect you from post-inflammatory pigment changes because of needle marks from the injections.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for wrinkle reduction with dermal filler injectables.
Contact the Office of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim
Click here see more plastic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Eugene Kim on patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, CA and surrounding areas or call 310-271-6996 to schedule a consultation.