Questions About Breast Augmentation to Ask Your Surgeon
Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica
Before you commit to having breast augmentation surgery in Los Angeles, it is important to get as much information as possible on the steps involved, the risks, your surgeon’s qualifications, the recovery period, and any other aspects of surgery you should know. To help foster good communication between you and your breast augmentation surgeon, here is a list of questions you can reference during your personal consultation.
- What is the best way to go about choosing a new breast size?
- Am I a Good Candidate for Breast Enlargement?
- What type of anesthesia do you use during breast augmentation surgery?
- Is breast augmentation painful?
- What can I expect as far as results are considered?
- When will I need to come back for a post-operative checkup?
- What type of breast implant do you recommend?
- How long will I have to stay home after surgery?
- When can I resume exercise after the procedure?
- Why should I choose you as my breast surgeon?
- What are the risks/complications associated with breast augmentation?
- Is there a hospital facility nearby in case additional care is needed?
Our team would be happy to answer all of your questions when you come in to visit us during a personal, in-depth breast surgery evaluation. We have helped so many women in Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica California get the breast enhancement they have always dreamed of, and we would be honored to help you. Please contact E. Kim M.D. Plastic Surgery for more information on breast augmentation.