Facial Plastic Surgery
Whether there are features of your face that have long made you feel self-conscious or you are looking to counteract the effects of aging, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim may be able to help you with a facial rejuvenation or facial reshaping procedure.
When the sun, environmental elements, genetics, and aging all conspire to show the world that you are getting older, there is an alternative to just letting Mother Nature have her way. Facial plastic surgery is a safe, effective method for turning the tables on the signs of aging. With today’s modern techniques and a skilled plastic surgeon like Dr. Kim, you can see dramatic improvements in imperfections like wrinkling, sagging skin, and loss of skin elasticity.
Dr. Kim offers a variety of facial rejuvenation procedures to help you restore a youthful appearance:
- Eyelid surgery – Eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty, addresses excess eyelid skin to refresh the eyes and create a younger look.
- Forehead lift – A forehead lift, or brow lift, is a very effective solution to forehead wrinkles and a low, drooping brow.
- Facelift – A facelift offers patients the opportunity to address several aging issues at once for a comprehensive facial rejuvenation that lasts many years.
- Neck lift – A neck lift is recommended for men and women who have visible neck lines (called banding) and/or sagging skin in the neck area.
We also offer many non-surgical cosmetic treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and injectable facial fillers, for patients who prefer a minimally invasive method to reverse signs of aging.
If you have facial features that make you feel uncomfortable with your appearance, Dr. Kim’s facial reshaping procedures can help you minimize a large nose, reduce protruding ears, and correct other issues that make you unhappy with your facial appearance:
- Nose surgery – For people who were born with a nose that does not seem to fit with other facial features or who have sustained nose injuries, rhinoplasty can help restructure the nose to a more attractive shape and size.
- Ear surgery – Ear reshaping can alter the size, shape, and location of the ears for a more suitable and less conspicuous presence.
- Chin augmentation – Chin augmentation can address a receding or small chin to give your face a more attractive, balanced profile.
- Cheek augmentation– Cheek augmentation can give the appearance of more refined cheek bones, improving the shape of your face.
Discover the amazing changes that are possible with state-of-the-art facial plastic surgery procedures from our Beverly Hills plastic surgery office. We would love to sit down with you to discuss your rejuvenation goals and share the details of our many exciting and affordable procedures.
For more information, please see: