Radiesse Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica
Radiesse ® is a non-toxic, non-allergenic dermal filler that has grown in popularity in recent years because of its effective, long-lasting results. Designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin folds, and scars around your mouth and nose, Radiesse® provides patients with significant improvement immediately following treatment. Best of all, most patients enjoy the benefits of a single Radiesse® procedure for a year or more. The longevity of Radiesse’s® results make it a practical and effective wrinkle reduction solution for many patients.
The Radiesse ® Procedure
Radiesse® is usually injected under local or topical anesthesia. To assist in reducing injection-related discomfort, the FDA recently approved mixing Radiesse® with lidocaine. Depending on the extent of your treatment, the procedure itself can take up to 15 minutes. Patients can return home within minutes after the procedure has been completed.
Radiesse ® uses a compound of calcium hydroxyl apatite that is suspended in a gel containing carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, glycerin, and sterile water. A thin connective tissue forms around the compound’s microspheres, helping the filler remain permanently implanted at the location it is injected.
After the procedure, you may experience some swelling, but this usually fades within a week. Discomfort can be managed through the use of medications, which Dr. Kim can provide you with. While patients can resume their normal activities immediately, sun exposure should be avoided until Dr. Kim advises you it is safe.
Radiesse ® Candidacy
Although Radiesse ® is non-toxic and biocompatible, designed with your safety in mind, it might not be the right solution for patients who:
- Are taking antibiotics or heart medications
- Are allergic to local anesthesia
- Have certain medical conditions
- Have skin infections in the areas to be treated
- Have unrealistic expectations
If none of these limitations pose a problem for you, Radiesse® might be the ideal dermal filler for your needs. During a personal consultation, Dr. Kim can help you determine whether or not Radiesse® is right for you.
If you live in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, or Santa Monica and are interested in Radiesse ®, please contact us today to schedule a consultation with cosmetic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim.
- About Dr. Kim
- Our Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enhancement Benefits
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breastfeeding and Breast Implants
- Mammograms and Breast Implants
- Questions For Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Types of Breast Implants
- Questions About Breast implants
- What to Expect From Your Breast Augmentation
- Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Risks Associated With Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Implant Placement
- Breast Implant Shape
- Exercising after Breast Augmentation
- Loss of Sensation and Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us