Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica, California
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim offers a wide variety of plastic surgery procedures to address just about any aesthetic goal you may have. His extensive training enables him to achieve exceptional results that will look very natural and leave you feeling like the best version of yourself.
A Full Service Plastic Surgery Practice
Whether you are looking to take years off of your appearance, improve the size and shape of your breasts, or achieve a more toned and contoured body, Dr. Kim has the skills and experience to deliver the beautiful outcome you desire. Our full service Beverly Hills plastic surgery practice can address all of your needs.
Breast augmentation is one of the primary focuses of Dr. Kim’s practice. A woman’s breasts are an important part of her appearance, and Dr. Kim has helped many women achieve their desired breast size and shape through breast augmentation. Dr. Kim always strives to achieve natural looking results that will enhance the rest of your features.
Rhinoplasty is another main focus of Dr. Kim’s practice, and he has helped many men and women achieve results that enhance their facial appearance while improving the function of their nose. Dr. Kim also has extensive experience performing ethnic rhinoplasty, and he is sensitive to the unique needs of different ethnicities..
Please contact us today to schedule your initial plastic surgery consultation. Dr. Eugene Kim serves patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica, California.
- About Dr. Kim
- Our Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enhancement Benefits
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breastfeeding and Breast Implants
- Mammograms and Breast Implants
- Questions For Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Types of Breast Implants
- Questions About Breast implants
- What to Expect From Your Breast Augmentation
- Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Risks Associated With Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Implant Placement
- Breast Implant Shape
- Exercising after Breast Augmentation
- Loss of Sensation and Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us