Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica, California
Breast augmentation can be the perfect way to improve the size, shape, and appearance of your breasts. Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim has made breast augmentation a primary focus of his practice, and he has helped many women achieve a boost in self confidence after this life-changing procedure.
Dr. Kim performs breast augmentation to address the following issues:
- Increase the size of small breasts
- Correct asymmetrical breasts
- Restore lost breast volume following pregnancy or weight loss
- Correct mildly sagging breasts
- As part of breast reconstruction following a mastectomy
Additionally, ideal candidates for breast augmentation should be in good overall health and have realistic expectations for the outcome of their procedures. Women who prefer saline breast implants must be at least 18 years old, and women who prefer silicone breast implants must be over the age of 22.
Your Breast Augmentation Procedure
Breast augmentation at our Beverly Hills plastic surgery practice is not a one-size-fits-all procedure. Dr. Kim will customize your breast augmentation to address your unique needs and aesthetic goals. When you visit us for your initial breast surgery consultation, we will discuss all of your breast augmentation options in great detail, including:
- Types of breast implants (saline vs. silicone implants)
- Breast health before and after implants
- Breast implant placement options (above or behind the muscle)
- Breast augmentation scar locations
- Breast augmentation and other procedures
Your procedure is performed on an outpatient basis in an accredited surgical facility or hospital. IV sedation or general anesthesia is used to keep you deeply relaxed, safe, and comfortable during your breast augmentation procedure. Dr. Kim will place the incision in the chosen location, and the implant is inserted into the breast tissue, either under the muscle or over depending on your anatomy and preference. The incision sites are then closed and the procedure is completed.
Dr. Kim will give you detailed instructions regarding your breast augmentation recovery. It is important to follow these instructions carefully to ensure you heal smoothly and achieve the best possible results.
Choosing Your Surgeon
Breast augmentation is a very intricate type of plastic surgery that demands a high level of skill, training, and artistic ability. To ensure the best possible results, look for a breast augmentation surgeon who is well-trained in the procedure and can show you before and after photos of beautiful, natural-looking results.
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim has extensive experience performing breast augmentation procedures, and he has trained with some of the finest breast surgeons in the country. Dr. Kim is committed to providing you with highly personalized care in order to ensure you receive the beautiful results you deserve.
Please contact us today to schedule your initial breast augmentation consultation. Dr. Eugene Kim serves patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Santa Monica, California.
- About Dr. Kim
- Our Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Enhancement Benefits
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breastfeeding and Breast Implants
- Mammograms and Breast Implants
- Questions For Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon
- Types of Breast Implants
- Questions About Breast implants
- What to Expect From Your Breast Augmentation
- Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- Risks Associated With Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Recovery
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Implant Placement
- Breast Implant Shape
- Exercising after Breast Augmentation
- Loss of Sensation and Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us